We’re offering a lucky winner a £100 voucher to spend at Halfords on whatever they want! With winter approaching, driving becomes more treacherous and we need to ensure we have the necessary precautions with us in our cars – whether this is snow shovels, road safe jackets and cones or simply just a bottle of de-icer.
This great prize is courtesy of Comparethemarket.com and PlanesTrainsAutomobiles and all you need to do is answer a simple question relating to electric cars and our environmental attitudes.
Log into Facebook so you can comment below, and we’ll get in touch with the winner through there. We want to know what you think manufacturers need to do before more of us start moving over to electric cars. The uptake hasn’t been as widespread as many had hoped, so why is this?
Leave your comment below and we’ll choose our favourite answer and share it across Facebook too!
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is operated by PlanesTrainsAutomobiles.co.uk (PTA) and we reserve the right to refuse entry if abuse is suspected.
2. PlanesTrainsAutomobiles.co.uk will choose an answer that puts forward a balanced and sensible argument on Friday 11/10/13 that PTA staff deem the best.
3. PTA’s decision is final and there is no alternative prize available.
4. Answers must be submitted through the Facebook comments below, so we are able to contact the winner.
5. The voucher can be used online or in store any Halfords Superstore in the UK.
6. This competition is open to UK residents only aged 18 and over.
7. ComparetheMarket.com, the car insurance comparison website, are in no way affiliated with PlanesTrainsAutomobiles.co.uk other than providing the prize for this competition.
Congratulations! Alexandra Thomas you have won our Halford’s competition! Of all the entries we deemed your answer to be the winning entry.
If you would like to contact us at the website we can arrange to get your voucher to you.